Saturday, September 20, 2008

:) Hadassah Rose

I haven't been on here in a while, my week has been kinda busy. As you know my friend Lara had her baby on Tuesday, he's doing a lot better. School has been stressful. VERY stressful. Thursday was my birthday, no i didn't get a car or a puppy, but I did get a new neighbor! (:
Hadassah Rose Bryan was born on my birthday, September 18, 2008 at 8:49 p.m. She weighed 7lbs and 6.5oz. Her nana, granny, aunts, uncle, pa, cousins, my mom, Tisha, Michelle, Lynette, Clent, Makayla, Shelby, and I were all waiting for her. Oh also her big sister Savannah. I'm telling you what she is gonna be the best little big sister ever, I can already tell. Tonight I went over to their house because they just got home. Savannah and I went to change Hadassah's diaper and she started crying, obviously she hates getting her diaper changed, anyways Savannah picked her up and said "It's ok Hadassah, sissy's here." It just melted my heart at how sweet it was. We are going to have so much fun with her. She is to sweet(:
-Ashlyn (:

No comments: