Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well I think its about time I leave a new blog and update you guys on how its been going. First of all the fair was not fun on Monday, not at all. Then on Tuesday it was a lot more fun. That Bobo the clown guy is not nice at all. They don't need him there. School is going great too. It's also almost my birthday and I do believe I'm going to get the best present ever, and no I don't mean a car. My neighbor Terri is probably going to have her baby on my birthday in 8 days! Can't you just imagine what I was like when I got the call. Well to be specific my mom got the call but I answered it. (: I can't wait. Terri and Scotty have a daughter already. Her name is Savannah Faith, and she's in the fourth grade. Hadassah Rose should be here on September 18,2008. Which is my birthday. I can't wait, I'll be 16 and she'll be..well she'll be born lol. Well have a good rest of the day and if I don't get back to it this week.

God Loves You.
Ashlyn Shea(:

No comments: