Sunday, September 7, 2008

Friends (:

I thought my first blog should be about the people who get me through everyday, my friends. Well for starters I have 5 friends that have been there for me since the beginning. Sera,Sarah,Katie,Kathryn, & Hannah have been there for me for as long as I can remember. They are my best friends and nobody can replace them. Sera is my cruiser buddy and has been my best friend since first grade. She is also my fair buddy so you can guess we are VERY excited! Sarah has been my friend for as long as I can remember. Her mom and my mom used to work together so I guess thats kinda how it started. I don't really know to be honest, but I'm glad she's my friend. Katie and I used to attend the baby sitters together. She is a great friend and has been a best friend since first grade. She keeps me from going over the edge sometimes and I'm glad I have her. Kathryn and I were best friends in first grade too. We have had a little falling out and all of us haven't been as close to her, but thats okay because I know she's always there for all of us. Hannah and I have been friends since kindergarten. We have some very funny inside jokes. You wouldn't understand them but we do. All of these people have been there for me no matter what. I'm always there for them no matter what. I have more friends too. Like Morgan. She's pretty much my sister. I couldn't live without her. She makes me laugh constantly because of her stupidity but thats ok. Her family is pretty much my family and my family is pretty much hers. I'm so glad I have her in my life. Rylie and Myka are my friends too, as weird as that sounds. They keep me confident and patient and I love them so much! Thats about it for today and you've learned how great my friends are. I love all of them! (:

No comments: