Monday, September 15, 2008

The Fair (:

The fair week has just passed and I don't miss it at all. I'm glad it only comes once a year, but with gas prices I don't know how much I'll get to go next year. Well I went everynight ..almost. I went Monday night a rode rides a little and walked around with some friends. Tuesday night I rode a little as well. I didn't go Wednesday night. Thursday night I didn't ride at all. Congratulations by the way to the Fairest of the Fair and her whole court. Friday was FUN! I was there ALL day. I walked around and rode and talked to people. It was the funnest day all week. I enjoyed running into a few people like Steve and Danielle and Marlee and Maggie. I never get to see them anymore, but hopefully next summer Danielle will let me babysit the girls. I can't wait. I went to the cow show for a little while and just hung out with the cows hehe. My cousin shows them, he got a lot of blue ribbons as well as some other color ribbons. On Saturday night I didn't go until later on and it was fun too. I rode and walked and had fun. I spent the night with Morgan and we were asleep pretty much as soon as we got home. I'm not gonna miss the fair, but I'm gonna miss the candied apples. I can't wait until next year.

God Bless You All.
Ashlyn Shea

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I will be sure to add you to my blog list. Are you counting down until the big 16? We are!