Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Please Pray (:

My good friend, Lara Rigsby, had her baby boy today around 3:30 this afternoon. Ian Ryan made his way into the world weighing 6lbs and I'm not sure how many ounces. Right now Lara is doing well but baby Ian is having a hard time breathing on his own. His lungs are under developed. Please pray for baby Ian and Lara as well.

Also my best friend Morgan's pa, Kenneth Brady, is not doing well and is in the hospital at St. Thomas. Please pray for Tonya, Jody, Ken, & that whole family.

My neighbors Scotty and Terri will be having their baby Thursday, but right now Scotty's aunt and uncle aren't doing well at all. Please keep that family in your prayers as well. They will be very stressed the next couple of days.

Please keep all of these people in your prayers. If you need me to pray for somebody just let me know.

May God be with you all.
Ashlyn Shea Hill.(:

No comments: