Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Shew, I haven't been on here in a good while(: I've been really busy with getting my license and driving around I guess I just sorta forgot about this. That's right I said I'm driving around. No car yet though but hopefully there will be one this weekend. I've also been busy helping out with Hadassah Rose(: She is so sweet and I absolutely love her. I'll put some pictures up if I ever learn how. I went to see Lara and baby Ian. He's so tiny, I'm really glad he's better. Woooh next week is Fall Break and I'm so very excited! I get to go to the beach with Aunt Alesha and Uncle Barry. Evan and Kallie and Colby and Aunt Jane are going too, can you say car full? Well I hope you all have a good week.
Ashlyn(:(:

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm so glad that I ran into you all yesterday. I hope you have fun on your beach trip, I know I'm looking forward to mine!! Love you!

ashlyn shea(: said...

Oh yeah, you better get to packing!
I'm glad we ran into you too. I can't believe Marlee's 2 now. Anytime you need me to babysit just holler at me!
Love you too!

Sheila said...

Ashlyn, I hope you have a fabulous time at the beach with your family. I love working with your mother and she is just great. I love love your aunt too. Enjoy fall break
:)
Sheila